Certified Pre-Owned Cars for Sale in Ontario, CA
23 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Certified Pre-owned Cars in Los Angeles, CA
Find your next Chevy Silverado or Buick Enclave at Mark Christopher Auto Center, the premier Los Angeles Chevy, Buick, and GMC dealer. We offer great deals on all the top GM models. You’ll love shopping close to home.
- We offer a convenient location near where you work and play.
- We provide in-house financing with flexible terms and affordable payments.
- We service all makes and models with trained and experienced technicians.
Schedule a Test Drive at Mark Christopher Auto Center
Financing a Mark Christopher Auto Center Model
You’ll find that it is affordable to buy one of these great vehicles when you apply with our in-house finance team. We offer competitive rates and affordable monthly payments for all types of credit. Get the process started with our easy online application.
Visiting from LA
Start out on US-101 from North Main Street for about a half-mile. Follow I-10 E to N Vineyard Avenue in Ontario and take Exit 54, traveling almost 38 miles. Continue on to N Vineyard Ave and take E Convention Center Way to E Dearborn Ct, about a half-mile, where you will arrive at your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your new vehicle running smoothly and reliably with regular maintenance the service center at Mark Christopher Auto Center. Our service technicians are trained and certified on GM models. We provide a full range of preventative maintenance services.
- Oil and filter changes
- Battery testing
- Wheel alignment
- Tire rotation
When you notice an issue with your vehicle, you can contact our service team for an appointment to diagnose the problem. We use the latest equipment to find out what needs to be repaired. We’ll provide a full estimate and make the repairs to get you back on the road again. We take care of small issues, like leaking hoses and belts, as well as major repairs, such as transmission or engine.
Sights in LA
Los Angeles became the final destination for many as the railroad was built out from New Orleans in the late 1800s. The city was the first in the US to have multiple zoning within the city limits. As Hollywood merged with LA by 1910, it provided a sustainable economy that survived The Great Depression better than most communities. While Los Angeles has become quite diverse in its economy, population and industry, entertainment continues to be a vital part of the success of the city. Of course, you’ll find plenty to see and do regardless of where your interests lie.
- Getty Center – One of 841 museums and art galleries in the county, this center is part of the wealthiest art institution in the world.
- Natural History Museum – As the largest museum of nature and history in the western part of the US, this collection includes almost 35 million specimens.
- Griffith Park – This urban park is home to over 50 miles of paths for walking, biking, and running on 4300 acres.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – No visit to the area would be complete without seeing a real film studio and theme park, which is still in use for movies and shows.