Mark Christopher Auto Center Serving Anaheim
If you’re considering purchasing a new or used vehicle, you don’t have to travel far to find a vast selection of models at great prices. Just visit your local Anaheim dealer, Mark Christopher Auto Center. We’re proud to offer impressive savings for our customers close to home.
- We make it easy to shop where you live, work and play.
- Our in-house finance department provides stress-free shopping with easy car loans.
- Our service technicians will help you care for your new vehicle.
Stop in to see our vast inventory or give us a call for an appointment to check out our current models.
Schedule a Test Drive at Mark Christopher Auto Center
Get behind the wheel of a Chevy Colorado pickup or the Buick Enclave to see how it handles. A test drive allows you to find the model that best suits your lifestyle and driving preference.
Financing a Mark Christopher Auto Center Model
Make your next vehicle even more affordable with financing through Mark Christopher. Our finance team will help you find an auto loan to fit your budget with payments that won’t break the bank. You can fill out the online application to get the process started.
Visiting from Anaheim
Start the trip on CA-57 N for 2.5 miles. Follow the highway and then I-10 E/San Bernardino Fwy to N Vineyard Ave in Ontario for 29 miles. Take exit 54 from I-10 E/San Bernardino Fwy. Continue on the road until you reach E Convention Center Way to E Dearborn Ct where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your new Buick, Chevy or GMC vehicle in prime running condition with regular maintenance at Mark Christopher Auto Center. From oil changes to more advanced services, we work to ensure your vehicle provides reliable service mile after mile.
- Wheel alignment
- Battery testing
- Tire tread check and air pressure testing
- Belt and hose inspection
- Fluid check and refill
When a dashboard light comes on or you hear a funny sound, you can bring your vehicle in for a diagnosis. We’ll take care of the problem and get you back on the road.
Sights in Anaheim
As part of the Los Angeles metro area, Anaheim has come a long way from its early beginnings as a city founded with 50 German families. The community was mostly agricultural until Disneyland opened in the 1950s, which would lead to many other businesses making Anaheim their home. Today, there is a lot to enjoy about this city.
- Anaheim GardenWalk – This outdoor shopping and entertainment center is located near Disneyland with places to eat, shop and relax.
- Disney California Adventure Park – This theme park sits on 72 acres and is designed for the history and culture of the state with eight separate lands.
- Anaheim Founders’ Park – This park features numerous landmarks, such as the Pioneer House of the Mother Colony, John Woelke House, a pump house with windmill, Queen Anne style carriage house, and small orange grove and vegetable garden.
- MUZEO – This museum was the Carnegie Library and houses works of history and art and of local culture.