Mark Christopher Auto Center Serving Los Angeles
Find your next new vehicle close to home in Los Angeles with Mark Christopher Auto Center. Whether you’re in the market for a new car, SUV or truck, you’ll get a great deal on a Chevy Silverado or GMC Yukon. Take advantage of all the benefits of shopping with us.
- We are located close to the places where you spend your time
- Our in-house finance department provides multiple loan options for all types of credit
- Trained service technicians with experience on many systems
Schedule a Test Drive at Mark Christopher Auto Center
Get behind the wheel of a Chevy Traverse or Chevrolet Corvette to see how it handles and fits your driving style. A test drive at Mark Christopher Auto Center is the best way to know the model that works best for you.
Financing a Mark Christopher Auto Center Model
Affording a new Chevy, Buick or GMC model is easy with our finance team. They will work with you to find a car loan that fits your budget and credit rating. We offer competitive rates and affordable payments to make the car-buying process stress-free. Get started with our easy online application for prequalification.
Visiting from Los Angeles
Start out on US-101 S going from North Main Street. Follow I-10 E to N Vineyard Avenue in Ontario for about 37 miles. Take Exit 54 and continue on N Vineyard Ave. Take E Convention Center Way to E Dearborn Ct where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your newly purchased vehicle from Mark Christopher Auto Center in prime shape with regular service. Our service team will take care of you with routine oil changes and much more.
Our technicians are certified and trained to work on the latest systems and technology. We use current diagnostics equipment to accurately detect the problem. Our technicians will make a fast repair to reduce your vehicle’s downtime.
Sights in Los Angeles
As the largest city in California with a population of almost four million, Los Angeles is a diverse place in terms of residents, employment, and activities. First settled in the 1770s by the Spanish, the area around Los Angeles was under Spanish rule and then Mexican rule until the Mexican-American War. Even today, you can still see the influence of those cultures in the architecture, attractions, and other aspects of LA life.
- Gallery Row – Visit numerous art galleries to suit any interest, all of which are located along Main Street as well as Spring Street.
- Hollywood Sign – A sign built in 1923 and meant only to be in existence for a short time, it has become a landmark and a symbol of the culture of this area and can be seen up close with a hike to Griffith Park.
- Griffith Park – This 4,000-acre park is one of the largest in the US and features a wilderness with walking trails as well as those for horseback riding and two public golf courses.
- Venice – This unique neighborhood features distinct characters and specialty shops as well as international cuisine.