Mark Christopher Auto Center Serving Temecula
Discover some great savings for your next vehicle at Mark Christopher Auto Center, your local Temecula dealership. We offer fabulous deals on all your favorite GMC, Buick, and Chevy models. You’ll find several reasons to shop with us.
- Convenient location close to home
- Affordable financing with competitive rates
- Experienced service technicians
Schedule a Test Drive at Mark Christopher Auto Center
Feel the exhilaration of driving a Chevy Corvette or see how reliable the GMC Yukon is for your family with a test drive. When you get behind the wheel of your favorite model, you know it is the right vehicle for you.
Financing a Mark Christopher Auto Center Model
Our in-house finance department will help you find an auto loan that fits your budget and financial goals. We offer competitive rates with flexible terms. You can get started with an online application for a quick approval. Here at Mark Christopher Auto Center, you can drive home in your dream car the same day!
Visiting from Temecula
Start out on I-15 North from Old Town Front Street and drive almost a mile. Follow I-15 N to East Holt Boulevard in Ontario, which is about 53 miles. Take Exit 55A from I-10 W. Then, take East Convention Center Way to East Dearborn Court in Ontario, where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Care for your vehicle with regular service to ensure optimal performance and efficiency from your chosen model. The service department at Mark Christopher Auto Center provides a full range of maintenance tasks for all makes and models.
We use the latest in diagnostics equipment when your vehicle has a problem to diagnose. We will get it repaired as quickly as possible to ensure your car or truck continues to provide reliable transportation for you and your family.
Sights in Temecula
First inhabited by the Temecula Indians and later Spanish missionaries, Temecula is today a resort and tourist town. After the war with Mexico, American settlers came to the area with Temecula becoming a stop on the stagecoach trail. Visitors and residents alike will enjoy a variety of events and activities for fun and relaxation.
- Temecula Valley Wine Country – With more than 40 wineries and tasting rooms, this area is home to over 3500 acres of vineyards.
- Old Town Temecula – The downtown district of Temecula features historical buildings as well as museums to tell the story of the early days of this region. You’ll also find hotels, restaurants and boutiques along with a farmer’s market.
- Temecula Valley Museum – This historical museum includes exhibits about the local tribes and other local history.
- Rose Haven Heritage Garden – This private garden is open to the public with 3.4 acres of roses to encourage the study and appreciation of roses.